Holidaying on Samos:
- The Greek island of Samos offers beautiful pebble and sandy beaches, and a clear blue sea. Soak up the sun, just relaxing on the beach or in the sea. Watersports are available.
- A walk in the green, mountainous landscape with its olive groves, orange trees and vineyards makes a nice change from the beach.
- With an illustrious history going back millennia (both Pythagoras and Epicurus were born here), there are plenty of historical and archaeological sites to visit, as well as friendly, traditional villages.
- Samos has no mass tourism, it is still very much authentically Greek.
Our apartments are in picturesque Pythagorion with its charming harbour front which offers, among other things:
- Sand and pebble beaches at walking distance
- Situated on the sunny and leeward side of the island
- Lively shopping street with supermarkets and ATMs
- Plenty of tavernas and cafés
- Massage and beauty salon
- Starting point for many organised day trips
- Car, scooter and (racing)bike hire
- Water sports equipment rental
- Bus stop with buses to many destinations
- Close to airport